i) How do I contact Talking Threads Customer Service?
Please visit our Contact Us page for full contact details.
ii) Why was my credit/debit card or other payment method declined at checkout?
If you receive notification that your credit or debit card or other payment method has been declined, please contact your issuing bank or payment provider. Before doing so, please ensure that:
If you would like further assistance, please email email@example.com
- The card details or payment information entered are correct. For instance, your 16 digit code is correct and that you have selected the right card type
- The 3 or 4-digit security number is correct.
- Your credit card has not expired.
iii) Does Talking Threads accept COD (cash on delivery)?
- We accept COD for delivery in India.
- All COD orders will be verified over a call, before being processed. If we are unable to reach you within 24 hours of receiving your order, the order will be cancelled.
- Cash on Delivery may not be applicable on all pin codes.
- 100% COD may not be available on certain products. We may require you to pay an advance to confirm your order.
- COD is not applicable on customized orders.
- Only Indian currency will be accepted (except denominations no longer in circulation by the government).
iv) How much duty and tax will I have to pay?
Customs Duties if any, are applied by local customs office of the country where the customer is receiving the shipment, and these are borne by the customer. Customs duties or taxes are applied as per import duties and taxations laws of a country and are outside our influence and control. Hence these need to be borne by the recipient of the shipment, the customer.
v) Why is my discount coupon code not working?
Discount coupon codes are applicable only on full price styles. These discount codes cannot be applied on marked down styles in sale.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
i) How do I wash a Talking Threads garment?
Due to the high quality and delicate nature of the embroideries and hand weaves, it is recommended that you use professional dry cleaner service only.
ii) How do I take care of pure Pashmina /Cashmere?
Due to the high quality and delicate nature of the yarn used to weave Talking Threads Pashmina Cashmere products, it is recommended that you use professional dry cleaner service. Consult a specialist cashmere care dry-cleaner help maintain its characteristic softness and lustre.
iii) Does Talking Threads offer an alteration service?
A complimentary alteration service is available on full priced garments within three months of purchase. This complimentary service is only available for basic alterations. Other alterations are available but will incur a charge.
All alterations will be chargeable for sale items and garments after 3 months of purchase.